Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Best

   There is no friend like the one I know and He is closer then anyone that I could even think or know.
I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Him right by my side to coach and say get up you can do it don't give up or give in.

   There have been times I just wanted to throw in the towel and say forget it whats the use, but oh what Grace He affords my way. He gently bends down and whispers it's just ahead can't you see it. It's the finish line but oh so many hurdle's to climb.
    
   I'm so thankful that I don't have to go it alone for rest assured I 'd surely fail. Now in this I know that in Christ I can depend and you to my friend for your the reason that He came. Don't just push Him aside when He knocks on your hearts door just as I did let Him come in.


  Trust me you will be glad that you did.                                     By Ronald Horton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment